Senior Consultant, PSG
TIBCO | 54602 PSG APJ South Asia Resources | Singapore,
TIBCO Software requires a Senior Consultant within the Professional Services Group to be based in Singapore. He/she will be an important part of TIBCO’s implementation teams, working with customers across the ASEAN region.
- Develop working knowledge of a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies.
- Involvement in activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building.
- Develops working knowledge of company business, organization, and objectives.
- Focus on and help provide a path for Customer success.
- Effectively communicate mutually agreed upon expectations.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follow detailed instructions on assigned projects given by the project’s Project Manager, Lead Architect, or Practice Manager.
- Assist in the development of preliminary task plans/technical approaches for projects
- Assist in the development of customer presentations
- Constantly strive to expand his/her scope of knowledge to additional products. This includes staying abreast of new product features and supporting technologies for those products that you support.
- Successfully complete tasks/assignments of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.