Corporate Meetings and Events Housing Coordinator/Consultant (Passkey)
Cvent | Client Services | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, group reservation software, mobile apps, business travel applications, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us as a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for Corporate Meetings and Events Housing Coordinator/Consultants (internally known as Client Success Consultants) who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As a consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Client Success Consultants serve our clients by driving adoption of Cvent’s software. In this particular role, you will be responsible for exercising expert-level product knowledge for Passkey to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of that product to increase customer satisfaction. Client Success Consultants will work with an assigned portfolio of customers nation-wide and spend 60 percent of the day guiding the new customer onboarding experience and consulting with users and key stakeholder through prescheduled web-based meetings for product usage and best practice strategy sessions. Analyzing customer data and special projects will be part of other daily activities.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service.
What You Will Be Doing
- Proactively manage a set portfolio of Cvent’s Passkey third party, CVB and corporate customers
- Schedule and host strategic meetings/webinars with clients to guide the new customer onboarding experience and ongoing journey as they adopt the software
- Manage, track and troubleshoot onboarding project with internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies for usage improvements by analyzing system data
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of experience in client services, customer support or technical sales
- 1+ years of hand-on experience with Passkey software
- Direct third party, CVB or Corporate housing experience
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx is a plus
- Excel at developing relationships throughthe use of virtual media
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability for overnight travel up to 10x per year
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace