IT Infrastructure Engineer
Ping Identity | IT (8110) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Ping Identity Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining our critical corporate infrastructure, leveraging world-class tools such as Ping’s own Identity & Access Management platform and Amazon Web Services. Not only is this role critical to enabling Ping’s continued growth, you will have the opportunity to work with and leverage the most advanced identity technology ahead of market release.
In this role, you will work closely with other members of the Information Technology and Cloud Operations teams, with exposure to other leading technologies and processes. The goal will be to provide highly available solutions and an internal/external showcase of Ping’s identity platform.
- Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and automation.
- Running and maintaining our production infrastructure hosted on AWS.
- Administration of virtualized platforms on various cloud providers (public and private).
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- Development of monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple datacenters.
- Develop, maintain and administration of cutting-edge infrastructure deployment tools.
- This is a 24/7 on-call position with a rotation schedule.
- Debugging SAML requests
- 5+ years experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration.
2+ years Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience running and maintinaing production infrastructure hosted on AWS and on-premise
- Solid scripting skills (Python/Ruby/Bash/Go/etc.)
- Experience with server configuration via Puppet/Chef/Salt.
- Active Directory and Windows Domain Controller experience
- VMware vSphere/ESXi Administration experience
- Experience with storage technologies
- Experience using Git in a team environment (merge requests, branching, push, and pulls)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration (Mesos/Kubernetes) preferred.
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Strong Jenkins background and experience with Artifactory and build pipelines.