Principal Architect, PSG
TIBCO | 51210 Architecture Services | Non-TIBCO Office, TX
Are you a curious technology leader looking to work with top tier clients to develop high impact solutions that leverage world class innovative cloud and analytic technologies.? Are you skilled in designing solutions that support mission critical operations at scale, speed, and quality with expertise in the latest cloud technologies ?
If so, TIBCO is the place for you. We are looking for leaders to join us and thrive in our collaborative culture. We have been selected as One of the Best Places to Work in America for the past two years!
A Technical Architect within TIBCO's Professional Services Group is actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building. He or she possesses a strong service orientation and finds satisfaction in problem-solving complex situations. Our technical architects perform at an expert level in the implementation of all TIBCO products and the integration to our client's existing technology strategy. Customer success is a motivating goal.
We are seeking someone with deep knowledge about a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies. This person will often function as the primary technology contact and will communicate frequently about schedules, deliverables, and risk. A Principal Consultant performs at an expert level in the implementation of all TIBCO products. He or she will apply best practices in developing solutions to address critical business issues and enterprise level design matters.
- Performs enterprise integration planning activities: specifically review and provides recommendations relating to customers business integration vision
- Provides input to Centre of Competency definition and roll-out
- Develops a high level architecture and best practices, standards, and reusable components that comprise an effective enterprise integration framework
- Works with the Business Process Consultant to ensure that process and other business requirements are accurately captured
- Develops/verifies and documents the architecture design
- Ensures that all technical and business requirements are being met
- Defines/ refines technical architecture, best practices, standards and strategy
- Evaluates/ advises on vendor/ consultant selection
- Evaluates/ advises on infrastructure components
- Develops the production transition plan
- Markets/ communicates the technical architecture
- Ensures that architecture and design is implemented correctly and effectively
- Prepares integration and functional test plans in conjunction with business analyst and technical team lead
- Proves input into project planning
- Co-manages the technical scope/ change management
- Assists in the definition of work packages where needed
- Provides estimates/ re-estimates where needed