Team Lead, Marketing Programs
Cvent | Marketing | Gurgaon, Haryana
Cvent’s Global Demand Center (GDC) team is seeking a modern marketer to join the team as a Team Lead, Hospitality Cloud Marketing Programs. You will play a critical role in ensuring the successful planning, optimization, and execution of marketing programs in support of our Hospitality Cloud (HC) prospect and customer marketing efforts.
In this role, you will work alongside our HC Marketing team to build, and leverage, Cvent’s extensive marketing and sales tech stack to drive better prospect and customer engagement and solutions adoption. Your success relies on your ability to engage with business and technical stakeholders to align business requirements with systems, manage multiple projects simultaneously, understand marketing and sales data, and effectively communicate across the entire customer journey.
As part of the Global Demand Center team you will have exposure to all sides of the business and to a wide array of marketing and sales systems. While your primary role on the GDC will be focused on influencing HC marketing program success, you will work closely with marketing, technology and sales stakeholders across the globe in support of these efforts. You will also have significant involvement in defining marketing and sales processes that drive efficiency and scale across the organization, lead to strong marketing and sales alignment, and contribute towards a strong prospect and customer experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the subject matter expert on marketing campaign planning and execution. You will be the go-to expert for the GDC in support of the HC marketing team
- Work closely across HC Marketing, HC Sales, Sales Operations, and GDC teams to build and align systems and processes to support prospect and customer communications plan across the entire lifecycle
- Ensure campaigns are instrumented with appropriate inbound, outbound, and reporting tools, with the opportunity to evaluate the current technology mix for long-term support of our customer experience
- Share best practices, process improvements, and new technology functionality from within the GDC and shared services team with the HC marketing team and ensure these are adopted and implemented into their campaign plans
- Take feedback and observations from the HC marketing team back to the GDC and shared services team to improve teams’ ability to meet their needs
- Work with our analytics group to track, analyze and optimize the impact of systems and processes in support of HC marketing goals
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum 5-7 years of total marketing experience in B2B tech marketing, inbound and outbound digital marketing, demand generation, communications or public relations
- Demonstrated complex project management experience, the ability to establish, communicate, and adhere to SLA’s, and to work with multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated project management experience, the ability to work with stakeholders to finalize campaign plans, establish and communicate SLA’s, and to work with multiple business and technical stakeholders to meet agreed-upon deadlines
- Experience with Marketo (or equivalent) and other B2B/B2C Marketing technologies, and the ability to leverage these systems to drive prospect and customer engagement
- Demonstrated usage of dynamic content, digital, and sales enablement technologies
- Demonstrated ability to analyze program reporting and provide strategic recommendations
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA a plus
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment