VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
TIBCO | 51210 Architecture Services | Non-TIBCO Office, DC
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.Skills & Requirements
- Establish and help lead the TIBCO projects technically.
- Lead or help lead large-scale integration efforts involving the entire TIBCO product suite giving direction to systems integration partners, client and PSG resources. These projects should include the full integration lifecycle from POC to production
- Take ownership and responsibility to deliver a complete solution
- Participate on requirements gathering, lead architecture discussions, complete documentation of the solution architecture and the demo scenarios to enable consultants to implement projects on TIBCO technology
- Evangelize & train internal staff and potentially customers on these solutions – including supporting PoCs and pilot projects on-site / remotely
- Work as an Architect on TIBCO BW based application development projects
- Analyze requirements; provide architectural directions, guiding/mentoring and leading development team.
- Delivering quality solution (technical) & working on Client Proposals, Estimation etc.