Software Engineer (C#, MS Stack, MySQL)
Advanced | Development | Bangalore, Karnataka
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high quality value.
LOCATION: Bangalore - India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3-5 Years
YOU HAVE SOUND UNDERSTANDING AND EXPERIENCE WITH:
3. Xunit, Nunit
5. Microsoft .NET stack
6. MySQL Server
7. Webservices(XML, SOAP, WCF)
1. 4+ years working with the full Microsoft technology stack (MySQL Server, C#, WCF, ASP.NET) and associated IDE / tools (Visual Studio, TFS).
2. Excellent programming skills with good exposure to ASP.NET MVC framework and web application design and architecture
3. Experience in working in Agile software development projects
4. Knowledge of CI/CD processes
5. Experience in usage of static analysis tools like SONAR, Klocwork etc.,
6. Strong understanding of Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Testing
7. Knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as, TFS, GitHub or SVN
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines; extensive, directly-related experience may be considered in-lieu of degree(s).
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
3. Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
4. Self-motivated, resourceful, independent and takes on the initiative to learn new technologies.