Software Engineer (C#, .net, Angular JS 4/5)
Advanced | Development | Baroda, Gujarat
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high quality value.
POST TITLE: Software Engineer (C#, .net, Angular JS 4/5)
LOCATION: Baroda - India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 3-5 Years
YOU HAVE SOUND UNDERSTANDING AND EXPERIENCE WITH:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
- 3+ years of website development experience
- Strong knowledge in Oops Concepts, Design patterns
- Hands-on experience with automation build frameworks (CI/CD, Jenkins)
- Excellent HTML5 / CSS3 skills, SQL Database, ASP.NET CORE2
- Responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Good understanding of build tools like Jenkins, GitHub
- Writing tests with Jasmine/Karma
- Package managers like npm, bower, yarn
- Interacting with Advanced HTTP/ RESTful web service
- Working knowledge of Sass (or other CSS preprocessors).
- Firm grasp of JSON and asynchronous requests. .
- Ability to create accessible (ADA compliant) interfaces.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency.
1. Build modern, interactive websites using Angular 5.
2. Provide Front End technical guidance across functions (i.e. the feasibility of a - new feature to UI/ UX team, or an estimate of how long a feature would take to implement to Project Lead/Manager).
3. Fully test and troubleshoot/review the work, ensuring consistently error free, high quality results.
4. Stay current on the latest technologies and inspire development team to do the same.
5. Accurately estimate level of effort and timeline for personal and group projects.
6. Follow Scrum/Agile methodology.
7. Mentor junior team members, ensuring that code standards and deadlines are consistently met.