Temporary UX Designer
EagleView Technologies | Product Strategy | Rochester, NY
We are looking for a Temporary User-Experience (UX) Designer with a passion for building great user interfaces. The UX designer is responsible for creating elegant and clear design layouts and flows on a variety of platforms, based on user stories and tasks. The UX designer is responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the user interface to our platform, and iterate based on instrumented analytics, user feedback and an understanding of the long-term vision for the product.
The role is focused on building user interfaces for our operations team and vendor partners, which are a critically important foundation for building an efficient and scalable platform.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Four or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for end-to-end digital environments.
• Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and native mobile frameworks and toolkits (iOS, Android).
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Experience or familiarity with Agile / Scrum software development life cycles.
• Able to work with product owners to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Able to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Be Curious on a daily basis about our customers, users and our business.
• Communicate well with team members and stakeholders.
• Think Critically about our approach and alternative solutions.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.