Senior Consultant, PSG
TIBCO | 54622 PSG APJ South Asia - Non Bill | Jakarta,
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and partners to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology.
The Senior Consultant with TIBCO PSG Indonesia will be an important part of TIBCO’s implementation team of consulting professionals. You will enjoy collaborating with a team of project professionals who are at the leading edge of technology, and will be work with well known Customers and Partners.
- Develop working knowledge of a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies.
- Involvement in activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building.
- Develops working knowledge of company business, organization, and objectives.
- Focus on and help provide a path for Customer success.
- Effectively communicate mutually agreed upon expectations.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follow detailed instructions on assigned projects given by the project’s Project Manager, Lead Architect, or Practice Manager.
- Assist in the development of preliminary task plans/technical approaches for projects
- Assist in the development of customer presentations
- Constantly strive to expand his/her scope of knowledge to additional products. This includes staying abreast of new product features and supporting technologies for those products that you support.
- Successfully complete tasks/assignments of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.