TIBCO | 54622 PSG APJ South Asia - Non Bill | Jakarta,
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and partners to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology.
We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
As a Consultant with TIBCO PSG Indonesia you will enjoy collaborating with a team of project professionals who are at the leading edge of technology, and will be work with well known Customers and Partners.
- Participate in a wide range of consulting project activities: design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing, working with other Consultants, Senior Consultants, Project Managers, Lead Architects to deliver application integration solutions
- Participate in the communication of mutually agreed upon expectations
- Participate in requirement gathering and design session
- Assist in the development of customer presentations
- Demonstrate strong service orientation and enjoy the challenge of problem solving complex
- Develops working knowledge of TIBCO business, organization, and objectives.
- Communicate challenges or risks proactively and appropriately
- Focus on and help provide a path for customer success.
- Provide guidance and technical direction to team members and the rest of PSG as appropriate.
- Task tracking at a personal level and adhere to quality standards
- Provide successful solutions to company business/ technical issues