VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Product Consultant - Event Phones
Cvent | Client Services | Gurgaon, Haryana
Skills & Requirements
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients to streamline their sourcing process
- Reviewing clients’ accounts and conducting periodic audits for the cordial relationships with the clients
- Create RFPs (Request for Proposals) for the clients to streamline their sourcing process
- Interacting with the clients over phone/emails to help them maintain their accounts/databases
- Will be involved in estimating project execution time, deadlines, procedures etc.
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Strive to meet weekly performance metrics as well as quarterly performance assessments
What You Will Need for this Position
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in process that involves working on Custom tasks & Projects – preferably travel & hotel background.
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Experience in working on Microsoft Excel 2007 / 2010.
- Candidates should be ready to work night / late night shifts
- Candidate must rank within the top 20% of their present team
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Should have 3-5 years of experience with a reputed organization, BPO or call center in supporting US, UK or Australia clients.