Omnitracs | Finance | Dallas, TX
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to C-suite and department leaders. The Assistant could in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, the ideal person would contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize work in line with authorization policies and routines.
- Manage and communicate sensitive information in verbal and written form
- Provide support by learning and using company’s administrative tools and third party tools
- Arrange travel with a focus on optimizing travel spend as best possible
- Help with the onboarding and offboarding logistics of personnel
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organize internal and external events, meetings, workshops, trainings
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 10-15 years of administrative assistant experience with at least 5 years supporting C Suite Level executives
- MS Office (excel, power point, word), Outlook, Pdf file converter, SAP and conference equipment