Lead Engineer - Server Infrastructure
TIBCO | 67000 Composite R&D | China, Beijing
Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data, Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom etc.
The DVT team is looking for an engineer with experience in development of highly available distributed enterprise solutions. You will have worked in the areas of multi-threading, session management, transaction management, networking and distributed load balancing. Your core responsibilities will include
- providing code level engineering support for customers
- working directly with customers on escalated cases
- working closely with support and development to troubleshoot
- design solutions in a timely manner and providing feedback to development on features
You will also have the opportunity to
- design, implement and maintain the core components of the TIBCO Data Virtualization Server in subsystems involving concurrent session management, connection pooling, thread pooling, caching, plugin management and SQL data access
- work in a collaborative environment with leading database experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database server