VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Mediaocean | Product Development | New York, NY
Skills & Requirements
- Consult with stakeholders to develop product requirements and strategies to define product positioning and go-to market plans
- Perform analysis of products and business opportunities, writing functional specifications/stories and ensure accuracy of the functional spec with business stakeholders
- Ability to take a product through a complete life cycle, from idea to implementation
- Lead business planning, customer requirements reviews, and marketing planning with product management and development groups, to identify and respond to product issues, overlap and commonalities.
- Solicit and analyze business requirements.
- Contribute to certain strategic planning activities and operational improvement initiatives.
- May develop and maintain a product plan/roadmaps and marketing plans for assigned modules
- Other duties as defined by Mediaocean Manager/Management
- 3-5 years of advertising technology product management experience required
- Computer Science degree required.
- Experience in software product management including analyzing current market opportunities, gathering client business requirements, and preparing documentation related to software products.
- Demonstrated aptitude in core product management processes such as market needs analysis, competitive analysis, product planning, marketing programs, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with agile development techniques a plus.
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Strong attention to detail, motivation, self-initiative with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Advertising Technology preferred.