Customer Experience Representative
Omnitracs | 1311 - OT US - Info Design & Training | Dallas, TX
The Customer Experience Representative (CER) will be accountable for managing strategic customer accounts – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across the Omnitracs portfolio. Strategic accounts are generally our largest customers and belong to a segment of the market that is considered essential to the company’s growth plans.
The CER will serve as a role model for the industry, by driving strong outcomes + experiences for our clients, and translating those outcomes + experiences into insights and growth for Omnitracs. The CER team will also enable collaboration across functions to deliver massive value & growth for our customers. The CER team will partner with functional leaders (Sales, Operations, Product Management, Engineering, etc.) to drive bottom-line metrics and impact multiple areas of Omnitracs’ business. This role will require heavy travel.
If you’re passionate about enabling our company to deliver outcomes to our Customers at scale by understanding our Customers’ business and solving problems, this is a great fit for you.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within Customers’ organizations to understand their strategic goals, generate proper levels of adoption, ensure renewals, and create new revenue opportunities.
- Devise engagement plans that consider Customer business goals and map software capabilities to achieve these goals.
- Drive escalation of Customer issues, defects, enhancements and potential risk, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution to ensure customer happiness.
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new Customers.
- Assist with Customer evaluations of Omnitracs’ products.
- Aggressively address and track competitive intrusions.
- Add value and platform expertise to grow Customer usage of platform within each account - introduce new features and best practices to maximize product utilization and integration of Omnitracs products
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Participate and assist with Quarterly Business Reviews by preparing and presenting data
- Provide support for 3rd party interactions.
- Facilitate and/or provide training through appropriate means.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: 2-5+ years’ experience in a client-facing role at a software-driven company.
- Proven track record of working with customers on projects.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals.
- High degree of understanding of Transportation Industry and related areas
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with Omnitracs software solutions strongly preferred, particularly XRS and Roadnet products.
- Familiar with DOT/FMCSA Regulations.
- Familiar with Transportation Management System (TMS) products, i.e. TMW, McCleod, etc.
- Excellent listening, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to completion under strict deadlines.
- Ability to support in-cab hardware installations
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce.
- Ability to learn and stay current on Omnitracs’ product suite.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks and deliver high quality services.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with key stakeholders at all seniority levels within client organizations.
- Comfortable with presenting to clients, big and small, both in-person and virtually.
- Ability to operate in a high energy, fast-paced enterprise software environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, 75% travel and embrace change enthusiastically.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.