OnSite Scheduling Coordinator
EagleView | Customer Service | Rochester, NY
Following a catastrophic weather event in the United States, insurance carriers may be inundated with thousands of property insurance claims stemming from a single ZIP code. Our Onsite team is a post event solution utilizing ultra-high-resolution imagery captured by drones. This new solution delivers high-resolution imagery, from multiple camera sources, directly to the adjuster’s desk following a weather event anywhere in the country.
Would you describe yourself as a goal-driven, people-person with the ability to stick with something until the job is done? We have an exciting OnSite Scheduling Coordinator position providing best in class support for an industry leading suite of technology solutions.
- Interacting with customers, primarily through outbound calls averaging 80+ calls per day
- Responsible for scheduling property assessments with homeowners
- Responsible for placing orders with customers over the phone
- Achieving metric goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Process and answer email inquiries about products and services
- Document customer interaction details, and record actions taken
- Cross-train to support customer service needs and volumes
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience performing in a high-volume environment
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- Strong customer service acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, balance and organize multiple projects simultaneously
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule (one weekend day may be required)
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.