Software Developer - Crawling & Bots
Numerator | Operations | Mumbai, Maharashtra
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS BASED IN VADODARA, BUT WE WILL CONSIDER PROVIDING RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR THE RIGHT TALENT.
As a software developer on the Crawling & Bot team, you’ll be responsible for helping to grow and maintain a library of thousands of web crawling bots. Day-to-day, you’ll come up with creative solutions to complex problems, and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
- Maintaining and fixing existing bot issues.
- Analyzing website and creating new bot.
- Research and fix website blocking issues.
- Fixing bots which are using selenium automation.
- Work with Windows Services and multi-threaded application.
- Fixing existing crawling templates with basic knowledge of Python.
Pay Scale: 9,00,000 Annually depending on your experience level + (Relocation of up to Rs 32,500/- for Outstation Candidates)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a software development role
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical qualification
- An eagerness to learn new things, and improve upon existing skills, abilities, and practices
- A passion for writing clear, concise, and comprehensible code
- Proficiency in oral and written communication, and an ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Programming experience in C# or Python (especially with exposure to web crawling)
Knowledge of the following is a plus
- MongoDB and/or SQL
Numerator, operated by APIMA Consulting, is a market intelligence firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to make pursuing new possibilities simple for brand, retail and agency clients. Owned by Vista Equity Partners, Numerator is the only company in the marketplace to connect omnichannel purchase data (powered by the InfoScout OmniPanel) and comprehensive path data to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping and purchase experience.