Event Marketing Lead
KIBO | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
As our Event Marketing Manager, this role is a central part of our high-energy, high-growth marketing team. Our event marketing guru collaborates across all functions of marketing, providing thought leadership on customer events and tradeshows to our integrated campaign strategy. This role is responsible for a large portion of our marketing budget – and manages our external vendor partnerships to drive exceptional attendee experiences and ultimately incremental sales. This position reports to directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Customer Events: Manage the strategy and execution of our annual customer conference, including scheduling, budget management, vendor negotiation, and user experience design.
- Tradeshows: Create a unique, engaging presence for Kibo at large industry tradeshows, managing all aspects of the design and execution.
- Event Marketing: Work cross functionally to execute on the program goals, messages, audience generation/email campaigns, speaker plan, collateral, event website and registration, and event logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of event marketing experience, preferably with a software company
- Experience running events of all sizes and complexities, including trade shows and large user conferences
- Strong understanding of event strategy, operations and integrated event marketing
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and budgets in different stages of development simultaneously.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation and organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work across all levels in an organization and with external event agencies.
- High energy, outgoing, “can do” personality. Ability to thrive in a changing environment