Vista Equity Partners | Administration | Austin, TX
Location: Austin, TX
Vista Equity Partners, a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in San Francisco, Oakland, Chicago, and Austin with more than $31 billion in cumulative capital commitments, currently invests in software, data, and technology companies led by world-class management teams with a long-term perspective. Vista is a value-added investor, contributing professional expertise and multi-level support to help companies realize their full potential. Vista’s investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield both flexibility and opportunity in private equity investing.
The Receptionist will be the face of the company for the Austin office. This role is also responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to several busy Analysts and Associates within the company: Including, but not limited to, managing their schedule, meetings and travel. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast paced environment. The Receptionist also works closely with the Office Services Coordinator handling logistics for large office meetings, employee training session, and board meetings for Portfolio Companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet all visitors in the office with a spirit of hospitality and helpfulness
- Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for employees supported. Ensure supported employees are prepared with all materials and information for meeting, events, and travel.
- Manage all conference room calendars for the office
- Assist with logistics for large office events, lunches, meetings and trainings
- Assist new employees with badge access and communicate new hire information to teams
- Generate reports in Excel and Power Point
- Prepare expense reports
- Set up appointments and manage calendars
Skills & Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, new grads encouraged to apply
- Great service oriented attitude mandatory
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook preferred. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional afterhours work is necessary.