Customer Service Specialist
STATS | Client Management | Sydney, New South Wales
As a Customer Support Specialist at STATS you will be responsible for working with clients and product related issues – whether it’s answering questions, troubleshooting issues or escalating customer alerts. You will be a member of the “Best in Class” STATS support team – working to resolve customer issues and to improve customer relationships 24/7/365. Based in our Sydney CBD office you will support our clients within the APAC region and be fluent in the Japanese language.
What You’ll Do:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, nights and weekends
- Work with customer to quickly solve problems and escalate issues
- Manage communication with clients, while tracking and logging all interactions
- Monitor STATS products and proactively identify problems
- Assist engineering and professional services teams with ad hoc projects
- Coordinate problem resolutions with technical staff for Tier 1 Issues
What You’ll Need:
- Native in English and fluent in Japanese with Mandarin/Cantonese an advantage
- Citizenship or permanent resident visa holders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Desire to work in a sports data environment
- Efficiently and effectively solve problems
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work within a cross-functional, fast paced team
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.