Tier 1 Technical Support Associate
KIBO | Customer Service | Dallas, TX
Kibo is a leading omnichannel eCommerce platform for retailers and branded manufacturers with over 800 customers fulfilling orders in 75 countries. We are a dynamic, growing software company offering cloud based, omnichannel platforms providing first-class eCommerce SaaS solutions.
Kibo is seeking career-oriented, entry-level candidates with a passion for eCommerce who are obsessed with delighting customers and delivering continuously improved customer experiences. You will be joining a collaborative environment with a team first mentality, encouraging innovation and creativity. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to launch a career in an existing and quickly expanding industry.
As a Tech Support Associate, you will begin your career at Kibo providing technical assistance to our Clients and Partners to resolve issues pertaining to our proprietary eCommerce software platforms. You will prioritize, triage, and solve incidents for enterprise clients in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Development, QA, and Client Success to provide clients with a world class client experience.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Effectively resolve technical issues for enterprise clients.
- Respond to clients with accurate and articulate answers to technical questions via phone and email.
- Collaborate across teams to identify the root cause of technical issues.
- Triage and escalate issues to Tier 2 Technical Spport, Engineering, and other departments as appropriate.
- Take ownership of client problems and drive technical issues to resolution.
- Continuously seek and recommend improvements in the consumer experience.
- Provide detailed documentation of your work in Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is strongly preferred
- Experience in technical support or customer service preferred
- A passion for eCommerce and SaaS technologies
- Knowledge of REST API / RESTful web service design principles is required
- Strong aptitude toward various web, e-commerce, and hosting technologies and how they work together is required
- Understanding of basic data structures, and knowledge of C#, .NET, jQuery, CSS or HTML is beneficial
- Ability to utilize self-service resources (internal guides, Google, external service portals, GitHub, etc.) to find solutions
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to be empathetic, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional decision-making and problem-solving abilities