EagleView Technologies | Development | Bellevue, WA
We are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our Engineering team. As a member of our Cloud Operations team you will be responsible for the development of EagleView’s distributed processing platform. You are able to assist our engineering teams with the adoption of cloud native services, application of distributed processing design patterns, and the implementation of fully automated CI/CD pipelines. You will also assist with development and configuration of services to improve the operational stability and observability of EagleView’s systems and software.
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has been successful in similar roles. As a member of an agile team you’ll participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting and be inclined to find creative or innovative solutions to complex challenges. The person hired will have the opportunity to work closely with our machine learning technologies, image and geospatial data while developing and maintaining a scalable computing system.
- Develop and maintain a cloud-based distributed computing system on which the scalability of our internal processes and products rely on.
- Assist with the application of best practices around CI/CD processes in the cloud. Including provisioning through IaC and container orchestration.
- Implement solutions to help support and provide insight into the operational status and efficiency of EagleView systems.
- Perform as an individual contributor to the software development teams as necessary.
- Stay up-to-date with current technology trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience developing using clouds service providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with containers and best practices for building and deploying applications within them.
- Experience with common large scale data storage systems and data warehouses. (Hadoop, S3, Azure Block Storage, Redshift etc.)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and development patterns associated.
- Object oriented programming experience (C++, Python, Java) with good software development practices
- Fluency in Linux operating systems
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.