Talent Management Business Partner
Greenway Health | Talent Management | Tampa, FL
Do you love what you do and strive to be the best? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a dynamic company that you can build a future with? Greenway Health is hiring! Named a Top Place to Work in 2016 and 2017, Greenway Health achieves success by hiring the best so we are looking for motivated candidates that have a desire to help shape the future of healthcare. Improving health outcomes is at the heart of Greenway Health's work and that starts by bringing in top talent.
We are looking for a pro-active and passionate talent professional to join our talent management team in our Tampa, FL office. A talent management business partner is a strategic position within the talent team and provides leadership based on mastery level knowledge and experience of at least six of the primary talent management tenets (recruiting, training, compensation, employment issues, compliance, organizational development, performance management, employee and labor relations and benefits). This position requires someone who is effective with implementing change management and balancing employee-centric focus with company business needs.
Click here to learn more about what Greenway looks for in a great candidate!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with executive level leaders to drive the human capital strategy based on long-term business objectives.
- Drive motivation and productivity within the client group; develop a deep understanding of the team’s needs/desires and implement initiatives accordingly to ensure that we are a great place to work.
- Partner with talent acquisition and talent development on maximizing potential within the client group through effective recruiting, talent selection, intake, development and career pathing.
- Continuously simplify and elevate talent processes.
- Maintain compliance and provide HR generalist support as needed by the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- PHR or SPHR (or equivalent) certification, preferred
- 3-5 years of human resources experience
- 1-2 years of leadership experience, preferred
- Reliable source of best practices, programs, and other solutions that strengthen the employee population and organizational aspects of the business
- Demonstrated insight, analytical skills, and good judgment in detecting HR issues and opportunities; a "quick study"
- High standard of attention to detail
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, ADA and related state and federal regulations required
- Strong consulting and coaching skills; effective advisor to management and employees
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers
- Excellent grammatical, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work and information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- While at work, this position is primarily a sedentary job and requires that the associate can work in an environment where they will consistently be seated for the majority of the work day
- This role requires that one can sit and regularly type on a key board the majority of their work day
- This position requires the ability to observe a computer screen for long periods of time to observe their own and others’ work, as well as, in-coming and out-going communications via the computer and/ or mobile devices
- The role necessitates the ability to listen and speak clearly to customers and other associates
- The work environment is an open room with other associates and noise from others will be part of the regular work day