Customer Account Executive Enterprise
TIBCO | 70870 Sales EMEA Iberia | Madrid,
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director the Account Executive participates in a team-selling environment, in an assigned geographic and/or vertical territory. In this capacity, the Account Executive will assist in identifying and qualifying new opportunities, executing account strategy and generating incremental software, consulting and training revenue in existing and new accounts.
In addition, the Account Executive will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability and customer satisfaction levels.
The Job holder is expected to perform the following:-
- Profiles accounts in the geographic and vertical territory
- Maintains pipeline reporting in Salesforce.com
- Establishes and maintains ‘Account Selling’ plans
- Contributes and participates in monthly Territory reviews
- Leverages TIBCO Sales Methodology
- Focusses on new logo account development
- Secures incremental business with existing accounts
- Plans and executes targeted business development activity
- Manages all aspects of taking a deal to closure
- Ensures effective use of ‘virtual team’ i.e. Legal, Finance, Pre-sales, Professional services etc.
- Meets and exceeds quarter and annual targets
Knowledge Management & Reporting:
- Win/loss reporting per deal
- Target Account Selling plans
- Monthly Territory review
- Business Deal Summary per deal
- Ongoing forecast maintenance
- Populating TIBCO systems with account and market data
- Supports all aspects of customer satisfaction
- Maintenance and effectiveness of the TIBCO virtual team on any given account in territory
- Successful completion of all project deliverables
- Ensuring TIBCO has the maximum prospect of securing maintenance renewals in territory
- Development and ongoing maintenance of strong relations with all levels of customer and partner contacts
- Support of the global TIBCO effort to generate revenue and referential customers
- Maintenance of personal learning. This includes TIBCO specific knowledge (product and processes) and market information (competition and vertical) such as is required to
- be successful in the role.
- Willingness to travel