Summer 2019 Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
Greenway Health | Accounting/Finance | Tampa, FL
Greenway Health Summer Intern Program – Finance
At Greenway Health™, we’re building the future of healthcare. We develop cutting-edge health information technology (HIT) solutions to improve care delivery and help create a smarter, more sustainable healthcare system. It’s a challenge that motivates us to do our best every day.
We have begun recruiting for our 2019 summer internship cohort, and we want you on our team! The program includes a number of individual internship opportunities, while the cohort format encourages networking in addition to work experience and competitive pay. The program is designed specifically to help us find full-time talent for future opportunities.
Our Finance intern will perform a broad range of basic business and financial functions to support business efforts and to ensure the best utilization of group resources.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of operating expense management processes on line level detail across the organization. Implements newly created processes for each department
- Performs reconciliations as needed at the line item level. Researches and troubleshoots any items identified within reconciliation process until resolved
- Prepares a monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Generates trending analysis or reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assists business owners with compliance towards budget targets and policies
- Participates in the preparation of annual budgets, monthly forecasts and special finance projects as needed
- Have completed at least your sophomore year working toward an undergraduate degree, in good academic standing
- Working knowledge of the principals of financial statements, ratio analysis and trend analysis
- Working knowledge of financial modeling in Microsoft Excel or database experience in Microsoft Access preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and strong initiative to learn
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of how to use Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills relevant to business
- Strong relationship-building and customer service orientation
Relocation Assistance Available