Cvent | Technology | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is looking for a Senior/Lead Drupal Developer to enhance our content management system and evolve our web properties into dynamic, demand engines. The ideal candidate will manage CMS enhancements and support internal customer needs efficiently and effectively. He/she will identify opportunities to evolve our platform and to empower our marketing organization. The ideal candidate will continuously deliver enhancements and releases early and often.
- Manage relationship with internal business organizations that use CMS services, road-map future initiatives and services, analyze opportunities for improvements
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve production issues.
- Build and maintain a Drupal v8 CMS solution that runs all campaigns and brand properties.
- Manage Drupal updates/patches, and provide support for test, staging and production workflows.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Implement views, taxonomies, and references.
- Develop and customize Drupal themes and sub–themes to develop templates and extend page functionality.
- Build page layouts with content and blocks, build navigation with menus and toolbars, create content types, and perform code reviews.
- Communicate and coordinate proactively with web development and web design teams.
- Configure users, roles, and permissions for designers, developers and content publishers.
- Maintain the solution and be the primary point of contact for any issues that require support.
- Act as a liaison between Cvent and agency on any configuration or extensibility of the solution.
- 3 – 6 years of experience working in enterprise-level content management systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience working in Drupal 7 or higher.
- Solid understanding of PHP, MySQL, AJAX, JSON, JS, HTML/CSS to develop web solutions in a LAMP environment.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views and Panels.
- Experience transferring data from one server to another server using Services API.
- Good knowledge of web services in context of Drupal.
- Excellent communications skills
- Extensive knowledge of Drupal-based content management systems such as Acquia Cloud and Pantheon.
- Hands-on experience using code repository tools such as GIT.
- Experience working with other CMS technologies like WordPress.
- Is an active member of the Drupal development Community.
- Experience collaborating with both web developers and web designers/UI designers.
- Experience partnering with IT/ roles in order to support infrastructure needs.
- Drupal certification is strongly preferred.
- Acquia certification is a plus.