Mediaocean | Sales/Marketing | London, England
Mediaocean is looking for driven, results-oriented Marketing Manager to develop and implement strategic marketing plans for European and Asia-Pacific regions. The ideal candidate will stay abreast of changes in the marketplace, be the expert on regional products and target audience buying behaviors, and be highly proactive and communicative, liaising between marketing, product, sales, and client services teams across the globe. The candidate must be able to work independently in London-UK, reporting into Marketing Director in New York-US, working closely with EMEA & APAC Managing Director, playing a dual role in demand generation and product marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Messaging - Own the execution and evolution of brand positioning for European and Asia-Pacific markets, and evangelise the position internally and externally.
- Strategy - Drive the development, execution, analysis and maintenance of strategic marketing and launch plans from conception to execution.
- Go-to-market: Develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns to drive awareness, demand, and adoption of platforms and features - including adapting product positioning and messaging for regional market while supporting the global brand vision. Execution channels include – web, events, social media, content marketing, and paid advertising.
- Sales enablement - Support creation of regionalised sales enablement tools, including presentations, one-sheets, and FAQs. Support sales in creation of client-specific materials including sales presentations and RFPs.
- Product Marketing: Work with product marketing and product management to develop competitive analysis, persona research, regional positioning for features/products, and product launch plans for geographic expansion of existing offerings.
- Thought-leadership: Work with leadership in EMEA and APAC to craft sophisticated and thought-provoking articles on pressing topics in the marketplace.
- Internal education: Communicate major product updates and marketing activity to regional organization. Work with product to educate client-facing teams on how to effectively communicate benefits of new products, features, solutions, and etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS, advertising agency, publisher, or ad-tech
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- Self-motivated. As a strategic thinker, you have the ability to frame ideas within a broad context and will be quick to meet challenges with solution-oriented consideration
- Fearless. The ability to navigate complex situations without existing process or precedent
- A high level of organisational skills and be detail orientated
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills; you’ll have the ability to communicate intelligently and diplomatically
- Strong interpersonal skills, you’ll work well in collaborative environments
- The ability to work across divisions and departments
- Direct experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a bonus