Software Technical Support Representative - Entry Level
EagleView Technologies | Customer Technical Support (CTS) | Rochester, NY
We are looking for a Software Technical Support Representative to learn EagleView desktop and online geospatial applications and integrations. This tech savvy individual will provide support to EagleView customers, both internally and externally. In addition they will offer support via email and phone and accurately record all interactions in the EagleView CRM and time-tracking systems.
- Learn EagleView applications and integration solutions to be able to quickly translate any challenges that a customer is having into resolutions.
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve technical and operational issues with EagleView solutions.
- Assist customers with installation, configuration and use of EagleView solutions.
- Document all customer interactions in the EagleView CRM system.
- Keep accurate records of all activities in the EagleView time-tracking system.
- Maintain a high degree of technical understanding of EagleView geospatial solutions, including existing, historical and emerging solutions.
- Continually improve customer service and communications skills through self-study and EagleView-recommended training.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with EagleView Engineering, Production, Products, Contract Administration and Sales as needed to provide solutions to customers. Track, manage and close all open Support Cases in a timely manner.
- Test new EagleView solutions and new releases when requested by Engineering and Products.
- Excellent customer service skills including written and verbal communications.
- Strong listening skills to be able to understand, empathize and resolve customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a technical field.
- High degree of interest and curiosity in learning and using geospatial software and solutions.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent teamwork capabilities.
- Ability to learn new software quickly and thoroughly.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities and tasks.
- Thoroughly competent with Windows 7 and above including software installation, file management, networking configuration, Internet access.
- Macintosh browsers familiarity.
- Networking fundamentals familiarity including connectivity, bandwidth, firewalls, routing.
- Computer hardware familiarity (specifically external hard drives and basic networking equipment)
- Familiarity with GIS concepts and data and/or databases
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.