Demand Generation Marketing Manager
EAB | Commercial | Richmond, VA
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,400 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
EAB is seeking an innovative, results-oriented Demand Generation Marketing Manager to execute and develop outbound, multi-channel marketing campaigns for technology products aimed at helping institutions address some of their greatest challenges. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Content Marketing, and Research to accomplish marketing goals and objectives.
This role is based in Washington, D.C. or Richmond, Virginia.
- Partner with various teams (design, content marketing, sales, events, new product development) to develop strategies to drive demand
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market and drives conversion across channels (email, landing pages, social, etc.)
- Utilize an email marketing automation platform to effectively and efficiently execute email campaigns in Marketo
- Follow and analyze market trends and apply concepts to marketing campaigns
- Report on campaign ROI and make data-driven adjustments to campaigns to maximize conversions.
- Serve as an expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Serve as an expert on your competition and how to position against them
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product marketing, B2B marketing, or demand generation
- Superb project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple stakeholders
- Experience using an email marketing automation platform to plan and execute email campaigns, ideally in Marketo
- Experience working with CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience achieving goals while working in a fast-paced, cross-functional role
- Ability to influence peers
- Experience with Excel (creating pivot tables, vlook up, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
- Experience marketing in the education, research or technology industries
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.