Advanced | Development
We’re one of the UK’s largest andfastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing thatenables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on deliveringfocused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial andhealth & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges anddeliver immediate and high-quality value.
POST TITLE: Dotnet Architect
LOCATION: Bangalore - India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10+ Years
YOU HAVE SOUND UNDERSTANDING ANDEXPERIENCE WITH:
1. Shouldhave atleast 10-11 years' experience in C#, sound knowledge of latest .NetFramework, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, WPF development including object-orientedprogramming
2. Shouldhave executed full life cycle projects with significant contribution to designand development
3. Shouldhave at least 4 years of experience in web design & development involvingJava Script frameworks such as Angular JS, Typescript, Vue JS, React JS, NodeJS etc
4. Shouldhave atleast 4 years of experience in working with NO SQL databases such asMongo DB, Hbase etc.,
5. Providesupport for setup of Continuous Integration and facilitate smooth functioningof DevOps chain. Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Maven, containerization platformslike Dockers, repository managers like Artifactory is a must have
6. Ability todefine, articulate and apply architectural principles and patterns; Performarchitecture reviews and assessments. Ensure that the software architecturemeets business requirements
7. Experiencein supporting planning activities through estimation, identification ofintegration points, technical risks & mitigations, etc.
8. Shouldhave experience in designing high performance and scalable applications,experience in defining and reviewing NFR requirements for applications andensuring the applications meet NFRs
9. CreateArchitectural Concepts and derive technical roadmap in the area of DataArchitecture and related technology fields
10. Should be able to assesssafety and security risks related to applications and plan mitigations
11. Should have experience andknowledge of on-premise and cloud based applications, application modernization
12. Should have knowledge ofnew architecture paradigms like cloud and microservices
13. Should have had hands onexperience working with client-server as well as web based applications
14. Troubleshoot problems,perform root cause analysis and follow through to their resolution
15. Should have passion tolearn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industrypractices.
16. Coach and mentor teammembers regarding software design approach, technology, tools, methods andvarious software quality aspects
17. Provide advice in make orbuy decisions