Xactly Corporation | Professional Services | Denver, CO
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Regular, Full- time
Position Level: Mid Level
Location: Denver, CO
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Sales Consultant in Xactly’s growing Denver office, you will be responsible for representing Professional Services during the sales cycle for new opportunities within existing and prospective clients. The ideal candidate will work with Xactly customers and will support both sales representatives and solutions consultants in driving Xactly product sales. This is a vital role in driving Xactly’s continued growth!
Not only do we offer growth opportunities for strong performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer success, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Develop a firm understanding of customer needs, pain points and requirements around the sales compensation process and align Xactly solutions to fulfill the needs and requirements and eliminate the pain
- Design and deliver detailed and complex Service of Work (SOW) documents and presentations to communicate Xactly’s Professional Servies implementation proposition to prospective and existing customers
- Provide domain expertise around Sales Performance Management (SPM), including: variable compensation design/ automation, team performance reporting/analytics, and compensation scenario modeling
- Work closely and communicate often with other Xactly orgs within the sales life cycle
- Develops materials to support services sales activities
- Present Professional Services as a differentiator in the sales cycle
- Conduct scoping sessions to develop project scope, price, and phasing
- Travel to customer sites is required (up to 40%)
- At least 4-6 years of experience in pre-sales, sales consulting, or business/IT consulting
- Experience working with enterprise level clients and projects
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Should have in-depth knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships. Strong communication and negotiation skills required.
- Knowledge of sales compensation and sales operations is a plus
- Experience with SaaS or cloud technology is a plus
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working with customers at various levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Corporate discounts
- Generous insurance policies (pets included!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- End of month surprises, contests, BBQs, parties & reward vacations
- Kitchen stocked with daily tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking & commuter benefits
- 401k & employee match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.