Summer 2019 Sales Intern
Greenway Health | Sales, Install Base | Tampa, FL
Greenway Health Summer Intern Program – Sales
At Greenway Health™, we’re building the future of healthcare. We develop cutting-edge health information technology (HIT) solutions to improve care delivery and help create a smarter, more sustainable healthcare system. It’s a challenge that motivates us to do our best every day.
We have begun recruiting for our 2019 summer internship cohort, and we want you on our team! The program includes a variety of individual internship opportunities that provide valuable work experience, encourages networking, and offers competitive pay. The program is designed specifically to help us find full-time talent for future opportunities.
In this Sales internship, you will be tasked with discovering sales opportunities, communicating with existing customers (physician offices) to drive participation in sales events, and working closely with other sales associates to increase overall bookings for Greenway Health. This is an amazing opportunity to learn the anatomy of a sales cycle, healthcare and technology industry lingo, contract creation, client relationship software (SalesForce), and Greenway Health’s Software and Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform pre-sale call planning through online research of potential clients
- Contact existing Greenway customers to drive attendance to upcoming sales events and webinars
- Conduct discovery calls with existing legacy platform users to determine current or upcoming practice needs
- Coordinate sales calls and post-sale activities, with multiple internal and external business units
- Initiate post-sale administrative duties to include securing documents, provider information, signatures, and contract approvals
- Scheduling post-sale implementation activities
- Enter lead information and sales activity into SalesForce, and other sales related software tools
- Have completed at least your sophomore year working toward an undergraduate degree, in good academic standing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and strong initiative to learn
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of how to use Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills relevant to business
- Strong relationship-building and customer service orientation