Flight Support Technical Coordinator Level 1
EagleView Technologies | Operations | Rochester, NY
The Flight Support Technical Coordinator Level 1 will join a diverse team responsible for the install, uninstall, and maintenance of the camera equipment used in aircraft for EagleView’s aerial photography. Our ideal candidate will be technically savvy, mechanically inclined and customer service oriented. This exciting opportunity requires flexibility to travel on short notice to wherever our planes may need service, including Hawaii and Alaska!
- Act as the main technical support agent for pilots
- Extensive travel to field locations to service camera systems (50%-75%)
- International travel as required
- Manage incoming and outgoing flight data
- Assist in manufacture and maintenance of image capture system component
- Continuously update and improve documentation
- Provide ongoing software training and development support
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Windows 7 or later versions
- Knowledge of digital imaging or photography
- Technical competency with computer hardware
- Strong Mechanical ability
- Experience with GIS systems a bonus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs independently and more with assistance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
EagleView® Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.