Office Manager, Sales Support ANZ
TIBCO | 74300 Sales APJ Australia | North Sydney,
Due to an internal promotion we need a new Office Manager to manage the office and provide essential support to our sales manager and his team.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the TIBCO Australia offices and for providing executive-level support to the Regional Vice President, Sales, ANZ. You will provide high-level administrative and organisational support to both the general office and sales function operation of TIBCO Australia, delivering an excellent level of value-adding customer service.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support to the Regional Vice President, Sales, ANZ
- Act as a key point of contact for staff members, liaising with VIP’s and TIBCO customers on a daily basis
- Coordinate APJ Quarterly Management Meetings, Sales Training, social functions etc.
- Attend weekly sales meeting & take meeting minutes
- Assist with tender responses & presentations
- Office management duties (couriers, ordering office supplies, access cards, parking, meeting room scheduling)
- Manage major office projects and some facilities management across the Australia offices
- Offer ad-hoc support to ANZ HR