Associate Member Technical Staff
TIBCO | 61200 MFCE Dev | Pune, Maharashtra
TIBCO Cloud integration provides a rich platform and rich connectivity that lets developers integrate applications and data used inside or outside the firewall. Developers can even create, manage and deploy APIs all within TIBCO Cloud Integration platform. Handles both API creation and Application Connectivity, TCI takes Contract First Approach.
Jr. Full Stack Developers, who’ll play core technical role in the development of an enterprise cloud system, who would have developed enterprise software architecture, and ensured smooth delivery of the system within targeted schedule, are the most suitable for this position.
- Backend development with NodeJS and Java would be plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced Agile development and rapid deployment of a cloud development organization
- Experience building cross-browser solutions with high scalability
- Ability to contribute to architectural discussions and foster new ideas and innovations in platform delivery
- Provide last-tier technical support for customer-facing issues
- Analyse product requirements, design and implement solutions to meet them
- Review and resolve defects
- Manage distributed version control, parallel development, branching and merging of the source code repositories
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance existing product modules and services
- Effectively work as an independent developer in SCRUM model to complete the assigned tasks in Sprint model