Sales Development Representative - Entry Level
Regulatory DataCorp | Business Development | King of Prussia, PA
Sales Development Representative
Entry Level Role - Build a Career with RDC
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption, and Politically Exposed Person (PEP) screening solutions provider. We integrate the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database into an agile software as a solution (SaaS) technology platform that protects our customers from regulatory risks.
Our Sales Development Representative role will give you the opportunity to learn our business and develop sales skills with the goal of moving to business-to-business (B2B)sales or another client-facing role. You’ll get to identify, nurture and qualify new business opportunities for the Enterprise Sales team while learning about the risk and compliance space.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to generate qualified leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with Enterprise Sales to adjust strategy on targeting accounts
- Schedule discovery meetings for Enterprise Sales to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way
- Once prepared, conduct discovery calls to qualify leads for Enterprise Sales
- LEARN! You'll get a lot of insight into the inner-workings of compliance teams at HUGE organizations and financial institutions, including the regulatory pressures they face—RDC can help with that!
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills, getting experience talking to executive level managers at large companies. A successful member of the team will have the opportunity to move into several other areas of the organization.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 0 to 2 years work experience (an entry level position)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A curious disposition
- The aptitude to learn our products and use our sales tools
- A competitive nature
- The ability to comfortably respond to objections/rejection daily
What you need to apply:
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in a growth-oriented environment
- Passion for learning and being inquisitive
- Interests in researching and discovering how the world’s largest financial institutions and corporation work
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to achieve business objectives
- Comfort with leveraging multiple data sources and an openness to adopt new technologies
- The ability to write crisp emails and a great phone demeanor
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to work for a fun, rapidly growing, well-capitalized international technology company
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, 401(k) and Vision Benefits
- Regular company-provided lunches and team events
If you think you have what it takes to become an integral part of our dynamic team, please apply using the provided link.
Local candidates need only apply. No phone calls please. RDC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.