Project Analyst, Implementation
Cvent | Client Services | Austin, TX
The role on the Enterprise Professional Services Team is a strategic role that involves sophisticated project management, needs assessment and project delivery. This individual will be leading strategic conversations with Enterprise Customers, vetting requirements and translating customer needs into technology solutions. Cvent hires bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed.
This Professional Services team is focused on consulting on Event Management technology solutions, and supports some of the company’s most valuable clients. Our customers use our software to manage Events, Meetings and Seminars of all sizes. This role will help manage and facilitate the process in which Cvent implements and configures the software on our customer’s behalf.
This successful candidate must be a process oriented, customer focused, multi-tasking individual, with a proven track record against their current role’s metrics and activities. In addition, a successful candidate proposes new and creative ideas, possesses highly effective communication skills, and builds constructive and effective relationships. Title will be Project Analyst, Senior Project Analyst or Project Lead based on candidate experience.
- Serve as a point of contact for the customer on a single or multiple large scale events implementation projects
- Act as Project Lead managing planning and execution of Project Plan and deliverables
- Act as a liaison between the customer and a team of international based technical product experts who are configuring the system per the customers’ requirements
- Perform QA for various outputs and project versioning
- Lead consultation with internal team on the feasibility of event management operational design and timeline for complex projects.
- Must be able to plan, define milestones, allocate tasks to resources, track resource performance, track progress against milestones, coordinate QA, engage with clients and external entities for any dependencies.
- Communicate effectively with all team members (across locations) and with the management team concerning project schedule and delivery.
- Manage quality assurance process for client deliverables and provide constructive feedback to internal team members in an effort to improve overall delivery process.
- Cultivate new business opportunities by asking questions, mining opportunities presented and sharing findings with sales.
- Collaborate with Event Cloud Sales team to develop project requirements and project quotes.
- Manage activities and liaise between the client and the various departments within Cvent, including Technology, Sales, and Client Services.
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge.
- Contribute towards internal departmental process documentation.
- Manage several concurrent projects of differing sizes and complexity
- Strong project management skills
- Project Management certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional industry working experience strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a client support role, customer service, corporate or association meeting planning, or IT/Tech project management
- Experience working in a Fortune 1000 corporation, travel, hospitality, software or other high-tech industry a plus
- Event Management or Hospitality experience a plus
- Excel at developing client relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Prior use of products such as Salesforce.com and WebEx a plus
- Feedback management industry knowledge including competitive intelligence