Director of Client Education
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | Lake Mary, FL
The Director of Training will lead a team that identifies and delivers CentralSquare
Technologies software solutions knowledge to its clients through industry best
practices. S/he collaborates with
CentralSquare internal and external constituents to understand, prioritize, and
address the internal and external training and enablement needs. As such, the
Director of Training is responsible for the activities in the development of customer
and/or employee training programs in the operation of company products. Plans
knowledge management and/or transfer, course design and support documentation.
Ensures training programs meet company and customer objectives. Maintains
communication with customers to ensure effectiveness of training. The
Director collaborates with other department directors/managers and the
executive team to ensure alignment with the company’s overall strategy and
- Build and continue to develop training team to ensure the efficient delivery of educational content
- Oversees the development and delivery of all learning content, including, but not limited to, documentation, computer based training, Instructor Led Training and overall knowledge management
- Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, etc. aligned with CentralSquare client and internal priorities.
- Actively plan for continuous growth of the company by building a department structure that can scale as the company expands
- Actively evaluates the efficacy of client and internal knowledge management via industry best practices.
- Establishes and collaborates with CentralSqaure leadership and clients to develop and adhere to a knowledge management strategy
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s preferred in an education, training and development or organizational development related field. Suggested degrees include Knowledge Management, Organizational Development or Organizational Psychology, Human Capital Development, Technology Education, or Instructional Design.
- 5+ years of experience leading team(s) of instructional designers, technical writers, trainers and/or content developers
- 5+ year experience leading an education services or training and development organization designed to develop and support enterprise software education for external clients using multiple learning methods like e-learning and Instructor Led Training.
- Strong experience working with external client leadership to understand and address training and documentation needs.
- Experience developing and/or working with Certification program management
- Experience overseeing the development and management of a departmental budget
- Experience working with Instructional Design and Technical Documentation best practices
- Experience developing and delivering assessments or Return on Investment for training and enablement.
- Experience collaborating with and prioritizing the training and documentation needs effectively with members of the organization at any level.