Strategic Programs - Project Manager
Ping Identity | Information Systems (8120) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
This individual will play a critical role in Ping’s commitment to rapidly and strategically evolve the company’s core business systems. As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the execution of a range of project activities as assigned including scoping, requirements gathering and design as well as overall project leadership. The ability to work with all levels of management, gain a quick understanding of new business process areas and/or technologies and drive successes out of unstructured challenges will be critical to the success of this individual. In addition, an advanced business acumen, the ability to quickly link strategic goals, objectives and business capabilities with the investments in people, process and technology are required.
- Development of detailed work plans for projects
- Accountability for project scope, timeline, budget and success measures
- Providing immediate conflict resolution and timely issue escalations
- Management and guidance of 3rd party professional services or SAAS implementations
- Responsible for formal risk management activities throughout the life cycle of the project
- Work with business to prioritize production implementation and change activities
- Responsible for maintaining rigor around change management
- Responsible for targeted and timely project status reporting
- Responsible for conducting executive presentations for project kick-off and close
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience participating in business process change and technology implementation projects
- Must have a strong working knowledge of financial management concepts and leading practice business processes
- Must have a proven business or technology consulting background
- Must come with a complete project execution toolkit, including analysis, scoping, requirements gathering and project management areas
- Must have change management experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- Experience mentoring more junior project management and/or business analysis resources
- Agile project management experience and/or certification
- Experience implementing business intelligence or financial systems