Vice President, Strategic Partnerships
PowerSchool | Corporate Development | Folsom, CA
The Vice President, Strategic Partnerships will have overall responsibility for PowerSchool’s ecosystem of strategic, preferred, and ISV partners. This role will work with current and prospective partners to drive revenue and increase PowerSchool presence in relevant markets. This individual will work cross-functionally within PowerSchool and with the partner community to drive strategy, marketing, sales alignment and influence revenue results on both partner and PowerSchool solutions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Establish ownership, provide leadership and direction to PowerSchool’s partnership team
• Develop and build new business relationships with strategic partners to drive increasedopportunities for creating value and new business opportunities
• Identify, negotiate with, and bring to market new partnerships that bring mutual benefit to PowerSchool and said partner entities
• Manage relationships and ensure execution of business plans with strategic partnerships and internal stakeholders alike
• Establish and champion cross-functional needs to support a successful partner network
• Attend and interact with customers at industry trade shows and events
• Other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Qualifications include:
• 5+ years of successful Partnership management experience.
• Must have prior experience managing a high-performing team, driving team performance and helping others realize their potential.
• Experience with sales and management of third-party application add-on products is strongly preferred.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal) required.
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly assess a situation and react with proposed solutions based on analysis of all factors.
• Ability to initiate ideas and develop recommendations at a C-suite level.
• Strong project management skills are a must
• K-12 domain experience preferred