Strategic Customer Success Advisor
PowerSchool | Support | Austin, TX
As a Strategic Customer Success Advisor at PowerSchool, you serve as the primary relationship owner for our largest, most complex, and most influential customers. Our customers and our company rely on you to help them derive maximum value from our products and services, and remain strong and successful members of our community for many years to come.
Customer Relationship Managers are senior members of the PowerSchool team and are counted on to exhibit leadership in all that they do. They are product and market specialists. They are expert communicators, as comfortable in a room of internal stakeholders as they are in the C-level office of a customer. They are builders; of community, of relationships, of innovative ideas. They are business savvy, able to both identify new opportunities to grow our relationship as readily as they can read the signs to head off an issue before it comes to fruition. They are passionate about our customers and their success.
WHAT WILL I DO? (THIS ROLE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR REMOTE WORK)
- Manage multiple accounts while driving client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to ensure you can meet their needs at all times
- Deliver comprehensive usage and improvement presentations to customers and create opportunities to expand whitespace
- Work closely cross-functionally to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Coordinate cross-functionally to bring issues to fast and effective resolution
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the campaign
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
IDEAL SKILL SET:
- 3-5 years of experience in Account Management, Customer Relationship Management, or Customer Retention required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management required.
- Experience with PowerSchool or Performance Matters products preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred or other Talent Management systems strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment while operating under moderate supervision
- Must be resourceful, a team player and customer oriented.
- Travel up to 35% required (THIS ROLE IS NOT REMOTE)