Sales Development Representative
KIBO | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
Kibo exists to help retailers and branded manufacturers generate revenue faster by reaching customers through modern commerce technology made easy. The Sales Development Representative is a high-energy and driven individual responsible for generating and managing outbound leads and transitioning them to the Account Executive team.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will partner with our Enterprise Account Executive’s and Marketing team to target and prospect decision makers of prospective clients. The SDR will look to articulate the value of Kibo’s products and uncover the eCommerce challenges of clients that Kibo’s software can solve. If you have a hunter personality, this is the role for you!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Source new business opportunities through outbound cold calling and email campaigns
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executives for further development
- Manage and log all relevant and required activity into Salesforce
- Scheduling and run initial discovery/qualification calls with prospective customers
- Event participation (i.e. industry events, trade shows, Summit, etc.)
- Opportunity creation and qualification
- Create a great first impression with our prospects through personalized and professional interactions
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energy, passion and a great attitude is a must
- A desire to be in sales is necessary for the role
Kibo Perks and Benefits?
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance options
- Company sponsored happy hours and events
- Commuter stipends
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo Software Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipalities.