Director of Regional Alliances, West
Marketo | Business Development | Denver, CO
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Director of Alliances who is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong go to market strategy and relationship with our world class Partners. This individual will manage various aspects of Alliance relationships, including: selling, marketing, strategy, sales management, objection handling, relationship building, process creation and team development.
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the Sr. Director, Business Development.
What will you do?
- Build long term, strategic relationships with Named and Vertical business alliance partners.
- Develops strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account strategies.
- Manages joint sales pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Manage regional territory to create and accelerate Partner revenue contributions.
- Develop relationship with internal peers and stakeholders to leverage corporate goals.
- Forecast and report business results, making recommendations for improvements.
- Establish rules of engagement and implement operational procedures to quickly resolve conflicts.
Is this you?
- Proven individual contributor and strong team member, joining a great culture of success.
- Creative problem solver with advanced business skills and technical acumen.
- Demonstrated track record of managing Global and National Partnerships and driving Partner activity.
- Strong analytical, Channel Sales, Alliances and Marketing background preferred.
- 8+ years experience with a secondary education in Marketing or related field preferred.
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer