Director of Regional Alliances, West
Marketo | Business Development | Denver, CO
Director of Alliances is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong go to market strategy and relationship with our world class Partners. This individual will manage various aspects of Alliance relationships, including: selling, marketing, strategy, sales management, objection handling, relationship building, process creation and team development.
- Build long term, strategic relationships with Named and Vertical business alliance partners.
- Develops strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account strategies.
- Manages joint sales pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Manage regional territory to create and accelerate Partner revenue contributions.
- Develop relationship with internal peers and stakeholders to leverage corporate goals.
- Forecast and report business results, making recommendations for improvements.
- Establish rules of engagement and implement operational procedures to quickly resolve conflicts.
- Proven individual contributor and strong team member, joining a great culture of success.
- Creative problem solver with advanced business skills and technical acumen.
- Demonstrated track record of managing Global and National Partnerships and driving Partner activity.
- Strong analytical, Channel Sales, Alliances and Marketing background preferred.
- 8 years experience with a secondary education in Marketing or related field.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer