Senior BPM Consultant, PSG
TIBCO | 58600 PSG EMEA Consultants | Non-TIBCO Office,
As a Senior Consultant within the TIBCO Professional Services Group, you will be actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building. You will possess a strong service orientation and find challenge in problem-solving complex situations. Customer success is a motivating goal. You will take the technical leadership role on design or development projects and require little or no supervision to act as technical lead on even difficult project engagements.
You will have good understanding on interoperability and the ability to work collaboratively with varying customers to agree an approach that both delivers the expected benefits for the customer and is in line with the overarching technical strategy of the business.
We are a leading global software and services company offering fantastic opportunities for personal and career development as well as great benefits. Our industry is exciting and fast moving, we welcome outstanding leaders who set the bar in an ever-changing environment and like to bring an element of fun to the workplace.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of architecture and business stakeholders and project managers
- Able to demonstrate significant Business gains through strategic BPM/MDM initiatives
- Assessment of current application architecture and definition of Target Application Architecture, strategic roadmap, including assessment of current replacement priorities and legacy application issues
- Approval of application architecture processes & templates to ensure they support the alignment of projects within the target Enterprise Architecture, and support effective integration opportunities
- Coach and mentor colleagues concerned with application architecture where necessary
- Work with colleagues in technology and business roles to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with changing business needs
- Enhance integration of applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency, ensure the targets of integrating applications and there by retiring applications are met
- Strong understanding of the Integration and application development lifecycle landscape, with clear connection with TIBCO’s portfolio of leading technologies, but also able to remain unbiased in providing an objective and fact-based viewpoint
- Support the development of future Professional Services engagements, based on analysis of client requirements and technology trends where the use of TIBCO technologies would deliver demonstrable business benefit