Product Support Analyst II
Vertafore | Customer Support | East Lansing, MI
Vertafore’s Configuration Analyst is a member of the Regulatory & Compliance Services team and uses their problem solving and analytical skills to configure regulatory changes in our suite of Sircon Solutions software. This role is involved in full cycle implementation of new services; including project management, analysis and reference table updates. This individual will experience cross organizational collaboration with our Development and Customer Support teams, as well as build and maintain strong relationships with our external business partners and customers.
Vertafore is seeking a driven individual who will successfully analyze requests to determine the feasibility of the requested changes in Sircon software. In addition, this role will evaluate the most effective way to implement that change into our products. This contributor will be responsible for working alongside the development team to integrate final configurations into the software. This role is responsible to ensure that Sircon’s suite of solutions are up to date with the latest state regulations in order to help customers maintain compliance.
- Analyze requests to determine feasibility of the requested change as well as the most effective way to incorporate that change into our products
- Develop and execute implementation plans that capture scope, objectives, and timelines to ensure timely delivery of committed projects
- Complete reference table configurations using company tools and SQL scripts; completing unit testing of work
- Maintain a good working knowledge of company software products and systems
- Complete QA of teammates’ analysis and configuration
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate for analysis, scheduling, issue clarification and assistance
- Write, execute, and test Oracle update and query SQL statements to back and front end databases from testing all the way through production environments
Over the past 40 years, Vertafore has advanced the business of insurance by bringing together the best software in the industry to help agencies, carriers, and MGAs run their organizations. Today, we’re proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, cut costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their clients with innovative, intuitive, and comprehensive products and services. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight— right when customers need it most.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment. Visit http://www.vertafore.com/careers today!
- Ability to understand and interpret complex business requirements and regulatory concepts within the insurance industry.
- Strong technical competency, including familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; MS Project a plus
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented professional with the ability to multi-task, work independently and support other team members in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate cross-functional activities with internal and external stakeholders.