Customer Communications Specialist
Vertafore | Customer Success | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the evolving insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Communications Specialist will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Communications and is responsible for customer education collaboration with both internal departments and Vertafore’s partner organization. In addition, the Customer Success Specialist will identify and coordinate the creation of learning/education content to help enable our customers when utilizing Vertafore software.
- Collaborate with Vertafore’s partner organization to build product learning journeys that outline all resources available to customers
- Identify learning and education content gaps and coordinate the development of content to ensure full utilization of Vertafore’s software by customers
- Interdepartmental coordination with Product teams surrounding new product releases to develop learning content for customers
- Management of day-to-day engagement with partner organization on customer related topics.
- Coordinate and create education documentation for customers
- Responsible for the review, management and response of customer community chat boards
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Customer Communications on projects and customer communication as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Office
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.