Trintech | Product Development | Addison, TX
Trintech is looking for an energetic Product Owner to advance our goal of bringing great Record to Report Cloud solutions to market, and help our customers transform their financial processes.
As part of our Product Management team, you’ll work closely with a Product Manager to drive our solutions, designed to help the customers reduce risk, and achieve efficiencies and automation within their financial close process.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into product development, while growing the business.
The Product Owner will gain a detailed working knowledge of how users interact with our solutions and create user stories and functional specifications to support and enhance user workflow. Product Owner will look to product and /or portfolio managers to gain knowledge on industry dynamics and business practice trends to form a well-rounded knowledge base from which to manage products. The product owner will learn to be ultimately responsible for product functionality and usability and will work closely with engineers and usability experts to maximize both.
What You Get to Do:
- Create product plans and product backlogs that establish development priorities for each release, and Agile Sprints
- Act as the main point of contact with Engineering, represent the customer problems and use cases, using user stories to drive product development
- Prioritize product enhancements to improve functionality and usability, and maximize customer retention
- Create user stories to support business solution definitions and business requirements
- Define product requirements, flow diagrams and functional specifications to support user stories
- Serve as an escalation point for support and services to handle product related customer issues
- Work with R&D / engineering and usability experts to design user interactions
- Perform competitive assessment of product features to keep products competitive in key market segments
- Validate user test cases (from user stories) to verify features work as designed
- Maintain regulatory and legal compliance within products
- Present product designs and prototypes to customers and focus groups
- Validates system, user and functional test plans to ensure all product functions work collectively as designed
- Validate the creation of customer-like data for product and system testing, and help define performance standards
- Assist with internal training and new product/release rollout activities
- Ensure infrastructure readiness prior to product launch
- BA/BS in Computer Science or relevant field required
- 2+ years of experience in the Product Management field required
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager highly desirable
- Experience managing multiple solutions or teams, is certainly a plus
- Passion for understanding customers, their problems and experiences
- Experience with agile project and product management
- Experience with writing business cases, ROI and pro-forma modeling
- Prior experience in SDLC and enterprise cloud software solutions highly desirable