VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
CMS Account Manager
Granicus | Sales | Washington, DC
Skills & Requirements
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities.
Granicus is looking for an experienced, dynamic and motivated individual to lead our Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) account with a primary focus on driving growth in our business at Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
The ideal candidate will have deep and broad program-side relationships within HHS, most importantly within CMS, and will have experience in leading new business development, organic growth on existing projects, solution definition and project delivery oversight. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated success in growing a healthcare practice area while ensuring successful delivery of an existing book of business. The ideal candidate will have a focus on results, a drive to make a difference and the energy and passion to leverage their prior experience to grow our business.
The HHS CMS Account Manager will report to the Granicus VP of Federal Sales and will be instrumental in leading operations of our HHS account and in defining and executing strategies to grow our HHS, particularly CMS and the broader Affordable Care Act, business.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, grow and manage strategic customer relationships
- Drive organic growth by leveraging our current book of business and relationships
- Identify, position for, pursue and win new business opportunities
- Work with customers to create demand for Granicus services and solutions, in addition to pursuing publicly known opportunities
- Provide thought leadership to the evolution of capabilities and solutions offerings
- Grow and manage strategic partner relationships
- Provide input to strategic planning
- Management of account portfolio financials, profitability and resource utilization
- Ensure successful delivery of services and solutions to our customers
Who You Are:
- You have healthcare Industry knowledge
- You have experience managing, delivering and growing work at DHHS/CMS
- You have experience that includes client relationship management, account growth/business development, team leadership, delivery oversight and account/project financials management
- You are able to lead and manage proposal efforts and price new opportunities
- You have strong organizational, communications and leadership skills
- You are highly-motivated, self-directed, results-oriented
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.