Marketing Executive, EMEA
NAVEX Global | Marketing | London,
Job Title: Marketing Executive, EMEA
Brentford, London, UK
Associate Director, EMEA Marketing
Full Time, Exempt
NAVEX Global has an open Marketing Executive, EMEA position based at the company’s international office in Richmond, London. This role will involve working across many of the marketing disciplines but will have full responsibility to undertake and grow the event management programme and the marketing and lead database for the NAVEX Global EMEA region. This is a new position that reports to the Associate Director, EMEA Marketing and will work closely with the Demand Generation Manager, EMEA on a day-to-day basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the EMEA event programme which will require the planning and execution of third party conference events, European Roundtables and other face-to-face activities such as customer and product events. In addition, the candidate will be expected to manage and improve the scope and effectiveness of the International marketing and lead database. This will require working closely with the Marketing team in the US Corporate office and to make use of the available technologies. The candidate will also be expected to assist with broader marketing activities within EMEA, such as social marketing, and undertake administrative functions.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven marketing professional with a creative flair and an analytical mind to work within one of the most effective marketing operations within the technology sector. NAVEX Global places a strong emphasis on developing core business skills and learning best practices gained from the Vista portfolio – together the Vista portfolio of companies represents the fourth largest IT organisation in the world. This position is critical in building the NAVEX Global brand across UK & Europe and to contribute to the on-going expansion of the company’s international presence by increasing sales pipeline and revenue for a wide range of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions and services.
All marketing roles within NAVEX Global require a common set of business and marketing related skills and expertise. Candidates will be expected to show a high degree of enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, confidence and creativity. Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following marketing disciplines:
- International Marketing & Event Management
- Content Creation & Social Marketing
- CRM Management & Marketing Automation
- Demand Generation & Analytics
In This Role You Will Often:
- International Marketing & Event Management – to manage the EMEA event programme and to build the NAVEX Global brand internationally by executing creative marketing programmes that engage with legal and compliance professionals and demonstrate real business value for our GRC solutions.
- Industry Intelligence & Content Development – to understand the customer issues, market trends and to become knowledgeable of the company’s products and services in order to create engaging content, improve our thought leadership position and to communicate our value proposition to clients and prospects.
- Project Management & Analytics – to plan and execute the required marketing programmes to time and budget, to manage the required resources and to increase the effectiveness of the promotional activities through performance analysis.
- CRM Management – to manage and evolve the Company’s marketing and lead database and to improve the scope and quality by leveraging available technologies, data applications and corporate resources. This will require working with the company’s Salesforce CRM system.
- Reporting & Administration – to provide regular reports to the International Marketing Team on campaign activities, and to measure database improvements and the marketing impact that events have on sales opportunities and revenue as well as undertake a number of administration duties to maintain the integrity of the marketing infrastructure, customer data and social networks at NAVEX Global EMEA.
- To help and assist the International Marketing Team across a number of marketing disciplines and activities.
- To ensure the successful implementation of the EMEA event programme to time and budget and to increase its impact across EMEA.
- Work with the EMEA marketing team to develop the database processes and platforms, including marketing automation, CRM and telemarketing to maximise event attendance.
- Develop a database strategy for EMEA and to execute the necessary processes to improve data quality, increase permission based data and strengthen engagement levels.
- Develop Social Media campaigns within UK and to work closely with the Demand Generation Manager to increase promotional activities and awareness for the EMEA events.
UK & European travel will be required and a second language will be an advantage.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Educated to Degree standard. Majoring in Business, Marketing, Economics, Analytics or similar subjects would be an advantage. A second language would be an advantage.
- Exceptional English written and oral communication, and presentation skills is essential.
- Some marketing experience within an B2B organisation is an advantage.
- International Marketing knowledge or experience would be an advantage.
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo), CRM Systems (Salesforce) and publishing systems (Adobe CS) would be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) is required.
- Social Media knowledge is beneficial.
- Strong organisation and time management skills will be required.
- The successful candidates are expected to contribute to team goals as well as work largely unsupervised on their own activities. On the job and external training will be provided.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.